THE ULTIMATE RACING SIMULATOR FOR XBOX ONE
The first mass-market Force Feedback wheel featuring a brushless industrial motor. Features a detachable wheel and metal pedal set. Core product of the TX Racing Wheel ecosystem.
900° FORCE FEEDBACK SERVOMOTOR WHEEL BASE (FEATURING AN INDUSTRIAL-CLASS BRUSHLESS SERVOMOTOR)
A servomotor is combining a rotary actuator (H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™(*) technology) for precise control of angular position, velocity and acceleration with an industrial brushless motor.
Thrustmaster has also coupled the servomotor with a relatively sophisticated algorithm FOC (Field oriented Control) to offer the best efficiency, lowest cogging, smoothest feeling, highest accuracy and highest force feedback torque.
Brushless industrial motor
– Ultra-smooth Force Feedback, with zero cogging
– Super-responsive, realistic Force effects, with no latency
New optimized frictionless dual-belt mechanism
Fluid and smooth steering – ultra-quiet system
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™*: contactless magnetic sensor, for precision that won’t decrease over time. 16-bit resolution (65536 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
– Adjustable angle of rotation: from 270° to 900°
– Internal memory and upgradable firmware
– Xbox Guide button
– Controller pairing LED for Kinect!
ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH PC
PC compatibility is ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the ts.thrustmaster.com website. With these drivers, you can also make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for your wheel.
FERRARI-STYLE PEDAL SET
– Metal pedals, with long range of travel
– Brake pedal featuring progressive resistance
DETACHABLE 7/10 SCALE REPLICA OF THE FERRARI 458 ITALIA WHEEL
Realistic: 28 cm in diameter, with textured rubber grip
2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
10 cm tall, and attached to the wheel
Super high-end tact switch (lifespan of more than 10 million activations)
Comprehensive driving controls
10 action buttons (including 1 on the base) replicating the controls found on the real wheel
Replica 2-position Manettino® dial + replica ENGINE START D-Pad
Detachable wheel featuring Thrustmaster Quick Release system: quickly switch from one wheel to another
– Compatible with other detachable Ferrari wheels already available on the market (Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On, Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On, etc.)
– Compatible with the T3PA pedal set (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on)
– Compatible with the TH8A shifter (Thrustmaster TH8 Add-on) featuring 8-speed or sequential gearbox
SOLID, VERSATILE ATTACHMENT SYSTEMS
– Metal central clamping system compatible with all desks and tables
– Built-in screw threads for easy attachment to any cockpit